Prima Plus is a high quality 316L stainless steel single wall flue system with a wall thickness of 0.6mm.
It is designed for use on gas and oil burning stoves and boilers with continuous operating temperatures up to 450?C and short firing up to 600?C.
With the addition of a gasket to the joint, Prima Plus is designed for fluing condensing gas and oil appliances with positive pressures up to 200Pa, continuous operating temperatures up to 160?C and short firing up to 200?C.
The easy to install single wall flue system?
- 80 ? 300mm Diameter Range
- Single wall stainless steel flue systems for gas, oil, wood and multi-fuel.
- Residential & commercial applications
- Fluing condensing boilers
- Relining existing chimneys for stoves, boilers or open fires
- Connection between stoves or boilers and chimneys
- Venting warm air gas and oil heaters and for particle/fume extraction system