B-Vent is a Twin Wall gas heating system designed for cost-effective venting of residential and small commercial atmospheric gas appliances with input up to 60kw.
It is suitable for both internal and external use, either as a complete system or in combination with masonry, i.e. flue blocks or brick chimneys.
Note that BS 5440-1 requires the use of a stainless steel insulated flue on external runs exceeding 3 metres. ICID or ICS should be used for this type of application.
- Twist-lock bayonet jointing system.
- No locking bands required.
- Aluminium inner liner and aluzink outer
- case which can be painted if required.
- 12.5 mm air gap between case and liner
- keep case temperature low.
- 0-90° adjustable bend.
- When joint is made, the liner covers the
- jointing collar, shielding it and permitting
- easy drain-down of any moisture in the flue.