TecnoFlex Plus is a twin skin flexible chimney liner designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600?C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm. Flex Liners come with a Lifetime Guarantee*
Flexible Flue Twin Wall Liner
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
- Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping.
- Engineered joint design gives extra strength and flexibility.
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.
- Now with Lifetime*Guarantee.
Triplelock Plus is a single wall stainless steel flexible flue liner designed for atmospheric gas and kerosene appliances where the flue gas temperature does not exceed 260?C. Diameter range Triplelock plus 100 – 200mm.
Flexible Flue Single Wall Liner
- Made from corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel.
Leak resistant construction due to dovetail folded seam.
- Deep corrugations for high crush resistance and better flexibility when installing.
- Strong seam construction resists the rigours of pulling the liner into place during construction.
We are confident in our products and so offer you (the owner) a generous guarantee in relation to the flexible liner system (the System). Provided that you comply with the conditions stated below, we guarantee to you that the System will be free from defects for whichever is the greater of:
- A period equal to the warranty period of the appliance to which the Liner is first connected; or
- 20 years.
The conditions of the guarantee are:
- Correctly sized and installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, current Building Regulations and relevant British and European standards.
- Maintained correctly by a qualified and competent person and maintenance records kept updated for both appliance and chimney/chimney liner.
- Used in combination with an appliance burning only approved fuels in accordance with Schiedel Chimney Systems and the appliance manufacturer’s instructions.
- Register your product within 30 days of installation and provide us with any evidence we reasonably request to prove that your System has been fitted by a HETAS approved installer or if not, has been signed off by a Building Control Inspector prior to use.
- Familiarise yourself with the User Guide and comply with its provisions in full during the lifetime of your usage of the Liner (including by keeping the required records safe).
Failure to do so will invalidate any guarantee claim.
TecnoFlex Plus is CE Certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 035 with designations
High Temperature Applications
T600 N1 W V2 L50012 G / T600 N1 W V2 L70012 G
Low Temperature Applications
T200 P1 W V2 L50012 O / T200 P1 W V2 L70012 O
Triplelock Plus is CE Certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 043 with designations:
T300 N1 W V2 L50010 O
We have various photos of our products available on flickr. Please click here to visit our page, where you will also find images of our HETAS Approved Schiedel Training Academy, as well as examples of our products in Residential and Commercial situations.
We are featured in various online and offline publications, with articles about our products, installation examples and much more, including distributors of our range. Visit our Pinterest page to see more.
Schiedel TV Channel
Visit our YouTube channel, where you fill find a number of useful videos guides and installation instructions, as well as a number of videos showing how are steel products are made within our manufacturing base in the North East of England.